Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie. Information Needed

Hello.

I'm from Caracas Venezuela and I'm currently living in the United States. I'm new to the IP Phone World and would like to know if someone can point me in the right direction.

I still have my business running in Caracas and I need to be able to receive call from clients. I have a small office with 2 traditional phone lines and a broadband internet connection. I would like to host my own IP Phone System but not sure how to do it.

I would like convert my traditional phone lines and Integrate them in a IP Phone System. What do I need (Server, Asterik, Routers, etc) Also must importantly what service do I need to get?

If anyone who can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciated

Thanks

Carlos

Dear Carlos,

Just you post. It been couple of days now, not sure if you found a solution or not. All you need is an FXO and a good internet, you can host a server in US or in Caracas and connect IP Phones to that server using Asterisk.

If you need help with installation you can email to info@synctechsol.com.

You can also contact me directly on skype ID shomail82 or whatsapp +923003497670.

Regards,
    Shomail

Comment

Originally posted by cacososa View Post
      Hello.

I'm from Caracas Venezuela and I'm currently living in the United States. I'm new to the IP Phone World and would like to know if someone can point me in the right direction.

I still have my business running in Caracas and I need to be able to receive call from clients. I have a small office with 2 traditional phone lines and a broadband internet connection. I would like to host my own IP Phone System but not sure how to do it.

I would like convert my traditional phone lines and Integrate them in a IP Phone System. What do I need (Server, Asterik, Routers, etc) Also must importantly what service do I need to get?

If anyone who can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciated

Thanks

Carlos
      We provide free chat support on Asterisk products on following products :

1. Goautodial support
      2. Freepbx support
      3. Grandstream support
      4. Dinstar support
      5. elastix support
      6. Press 1 campaign support.
      7. Sangoma pri card installation support
      8. digium pri card installation support.
      9. FXO / FXS / GSM gateway support.

You can have live support on whatsapp. All you need to do is just open this url on your mobile phone with any browser.

http://tinyurl.com/y9ltxanb

Best Regards,
      Callsoft.

Comment

Working...
      X