Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I prevent operators from pinpoint my gateway place?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I prevent operators from pinpoint my gateway place?

hello every body
    I want to ask for experience numbers here , I am living in African country and I want to start my termination business , but I am afraid from tracking my devices , is there any way to keep my gateways hidden , or do you think that operators don't look for getting gatways places only suffice with blocking sims ?

regards

...........::::::::::::BEST VOIP SOLUTION:::::::............

VoIP Guru is the name for best voip solutions.. its engineered with all top certified engineers of voice sector. 24/7 support and best stats guaranteed !!! The economy in rate and the BEST in solution in the voip world.

* Control sim blocking guranteed with port to port callig features
    * Inter Calling and Inter Messaging
    * Best ACD and ASR Guranteed.
    * 24/7 Support.
    * Pakistan | Iran | Afghanistan | Bangaladesh | Egypt | SriLanka | KSA | Dubai | South Africa and many more countries....
    * Supports all Gateways... GoIP, Dinstar, AddPac, Dinstart, Ejoin and so on...
    * High Security is guranteed with VPN feature.

Comment

Originally posted by ruzaki2008 View Post
      hello every body
      I want to ask for experience numbers here , I am living in African country and I want to start my termination business , but I am afraid from tracking my devices , is there any way to keep my gateways hidden , or do you think that operators don't look for getting gatways places only suffice with blocking sims ?

regards
      operate usually tracking the device from the base station and IMEI , you can figure some solution to hide you sim cards and network , the sim blocking will be less
      Owen Chan
      Whatsapp/viber:+86 18575541892

Comment

Working...
      X