How to beceome a VOIP Provider
Hello I am new in the forum and I been messing with freePBX. Now I would like to provide Voip service to my clients with a fixed International DID of their country, but I not clear how I can start my own Company, do I need to become a reseller or I will need my own rack equipment? What is the best option?
You can be a reseller, but with a lower profit margin.
Or you can rent your own voip platform from companies such as Cisco, Mizutech or Voipswitch.
Its really a good idea to become a VoIP provider.Its quite simple to setup a VoIP provider business. You need to have some technical consideration.
1. setting up routers, switches, knowledge of Windows and Linux
2. full understanding of the SIP protocol stack
3. understanding of the H323 protocol stack
4. The various SIP RFC standards
5. Have you installed a SIP server and test it with the many different types of ATAs
6. can you capture IP packets and analyse the information in them
7. various DTMF standards... RFC2833, inband, out-of-band
Please contact me through MSN : email@example.com
We are providing high quality and licensed VoIPSwitch,ItelSwitch/Dialers, Dedicated/Managed Server,Dialers,DIDs,etc..with exclusive offers...
Looking forward to serve you better,
Before starting a business in VoIP, you should know about the following issues:
- setting up routers, switches, knowledge of Windows and Linux
- the various SIP RFC standards
- full understanding of the SIP protocol stack
- understanding of the H323 protocol stack
- have you installed a SIP server and test it with the many different types of ATAs