Use and participation in voipforums.com construes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order.
Trinity IT Inc reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Trinity IT Inc owns and operates this application to facilitate connecting individuals in the VoIP Industry. The public users of this service post information directly to this public website and therefore users accessing this service should be aware that Trinity IT Inc does not provide any warranty or guarantee to it's authenticity. Use of information at this website is done at each users own risk and users agree to hold Trinity IT Inc and it's owners and employees safe from liability resulting from said use. You understand the owners and moderators of this website are unable to read everything that is posted to this site. You are responsible for the content of your accounts and postings. Abuse of this system in any manner will result in your account being closed without warning. By requesting an account, you agree to waive all rights of claim against Trinity IT Inc related to the posting/listings on our websites. Trinity IT Inc will not be held liable for loss of data on our web servers.
NO WARRANTIES: With respect to the services provided, Trinity IT Inc makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty. Trinity IT Inc takes no responsibility for any damages suffered by users and users understand they are using our sites at their own risk.
Rules of Conduct
1 You will not transmit through any of our web sites any threatening, harmful, pornographic, defamatory, obscene or other material which would violate the rights of others, or which would give rise to criminal or civil liability and/or violate federal or local law or regulation. Trinity IT Inc will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Trinity IT Inc to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such emails or materials and may do this without consent from the author of the material.
2. You will not upload or post any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark or other proprietary interest.
3. You will post relevant information according to the topic of the forum you are posting to. Moderators of each forum can delete your post without notice if they consider your post irrelevant to the topic of that forum.
4. You will report anything you see that you feel does not follow these rules so the owners and moderators can take appropriate actions.
1. In consideration for your use of and access to our Websites, you agree that in no event will Trinity IT Inc, its affiliated or related entities, be responsible or liable to you or entity in any manner whatsoever (including, but not limited to, persons who may use or rely on such data or materials or to whom such data and materials are furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential or punitive), injury, claim, liability, or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information provided in our websites, or arising from any decision made or action or non-action taken by you or any other person in reliance upon the information provided through our Websites, even if you advise Trinity IT Inc of the possibility of any claims or damages.
2. You, as a visitor and/or user of our Websites, agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Trinity IT Inc, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of our websites, or arising out of any violation of laws or these Rules of Conduct committed by you, including, without limitation, any communication by you which is claimed to be defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which is claimed to violate the copyright, trademark, proprietary or other rights of third parties, or which constitutes a submission of materials.
3. It is your responsibility to report to Trinity IT Inc any information you know to be fraud, threatening, harmful, pornographic, defamatory, obscene or a copyright infringement.
Sales on our Site
1. Sales are considered final upon date of transaction. Trinity IT Inc will consider refunds on any purchases if purchaser notifies Trinity IT Inc within 48 hours of purchase by using our Help desk. Anything after 48 hours are considered final.
2. Trinity IT Inc reserves the right to refuse sales at it’s own discretion including but not limited to obscene or irrelevant content.
3. Trinity IT Inc reserves the right to change prices without notice.