PDA

View Full Version : Introducing G3 Telecom Business Services

Robn
10-05-2010, 07:37 AM
G3 Telecom Business Services provides Canadian small and medium business with Hosted PBX services that saves businesses up to 80% off their current telecommunication costs. We operate a carrier grade Class 5 switch, which is also supported by our ISP and long distance infrastructure. Our service provides all the functionality of a fully loaded business line with the sophisticated features of a PBX or key system. Additionally, you will be able to manage your service by using our web portal. Calling the phone company or interconnect company for changes will be a thing of the past.

G3 Telecom has been in business since 1999 offering services to residential, business and wholesale customers. We are a CRTC registered facilities based reseller and our diverse network spans the United States and Canada.

Visit us today at www.g3pbx.com or contact us at sales@g3pbx.com

business toronto
10-06-2010, 07:39 AM
I am happy that they posted a profile. I am a user of their service and I have found it to be top notch. They are eager to go out of their way to meet their customer's needs. As well their staff is friendly. I would highly recommend them.